Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A.F.I. Digital Content Lab Party

Recently I photographed a party for the American Film Institute's Digital Content Lab. I got the gig from my friend's Rebecca and Charles Richardson.It was an event on Tue. Sept 16th in Mid-town Manhattan at a bar called Social. The guests were from the television and web industry and it was part of a conference that was going on that week in Manhattan to bolster partnerships between the two mediums.

AFI is a national institute providing leadership in screen education and the recognition and celebration of excellence in the art of film, television and digital media. The party was a good time. I passed out a few cards, got the clients shots they wanted, and was able to have Malissia join me for an after party cocktail.

No comments: